At DuMond & Doran, our team of experienced attorneys and staff are able to assist with a Client’s Post Conviction Relief needs. Post Conviction Relief can encompass a vast selection of different needs. Our attorneys will conduct an hour long consultation with our clients and go over the specific needs of each client. Some of the commonly needed services and our experience in these areas are detailed below.
- Motion to Modify Terms of Probation
- Motion to Terminate Probation Early
- Motion to Modify Sentence
- Motion to Designate Offense as a Misdemeanor (available for clients who have a Class 6 Undesignated Felony)
- Motion to Set Aside Conviction
- Motion to Restore Civil Rights
- Motion to Restore Gun Rights
- Petition for Post Conviction Relief
- Ineffective Assistance of Counsel Claims
- New Evidence
- Substantial Change in the Law
- Commutation of Sentence Application
- Pardon Application
Call DuMond & Doran and request a consultation to go over your individual needs.